Mushroom Curry Andhra Style Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Mushroom Curry Andhra Style recipe at home. Mushroom curry andhra style is a delicious andhra curry recipe with mushroom. This healthy homemade curry dish is very simple to cook. Quick and easy steps to prepare mushroom curry andhra style is given below in detail. If you find this Mushroom Curry Andhra Style recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Mushroom Curry Andhra Style recipe, so that any one can make this Mushroom Curry Andhra Style very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Mushroom (chopped) - 2 cups
- Onion (chopped) - 2
- Tomato pulp - 1 cup
- Cumin seeds - 2 spoons
- Garam masala powder - 1 spoon
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 spoons
- Oil - 5 spoons
- Dry red chillies - 1
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Boil the mushroom pieces separately and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan with oil and add cumin seeds, dry red chillies, turmeric to pop.
- Now add onions and ginger garlic paste, fry them till onion turns to golden red.
- Mix tomato pieces to it till the raw flavor disappear.
- Now add chili, red chili powder, garam masala powder and salt, mix them well by adding water.
- Now add cooked mushroom pieces and mix them well.
- Lastly garnish this with coriander leaves.
- Serve mushroom curry andhra style hot.