Aaloo Bukhara Chutney
Recipe type: Pickles
This dish is a speciality dish and goes very well with all meat preparations and is very easy to prepare
- Vineger (Sirka) ½ Cup
- Red Food Color 1 Pinch
- Dried Plums (Aaloo Bukharay) 500 Grams
- Sugar 1 To Taste
- Salt 1 To Taste
- Black Peppers (Pisi Kaali Mirch) 1 To Taste
- Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) 1 To Taste
- Water 2 Cup
- In a pot combine: water, salt, red chilli powder, peppers and dried plums; boil until the plums are soft.
- Add in the sugar and cook on medium heat, until the sugar melts and the mixture becomes a bit thick (approximately for 2 minutes).
- Add in the food color and vinegar. Boil for a minute, mix and take off heat.