Minapappu Pachadi Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Minapappu Pachadi recipe at home. Minapappu Pachadi is a tasty ancient traditional andhra chutney recipe. This roti pachadi recipe also consumes very less time to prepare. The preparation processes of this Minapappu Pachadi recipe jis given below in detail. If you find this Minapappu Pachadi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Minapappu Pachadi recipe, so that any one can make this Minapappu Pachadi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Minapappu - 1 cup
- Red chillies - 4-5
- Tamarind – small piece
- Fresh Coconut (grated) - ¼ cup
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 2 spoons
- Avalu (Mustard seeds)- 1 tea spoon
- Senagapappu (Chenna dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Coriander - ½ cup
- Take a pan and fry Minapappu and Red chillies for few minutes and allow them to cool.
- Now prepare crunchy(not over smooth) paste by adding fried Minapappu and Red chillies,Fresh Coconut, Tamarind and salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add Avalu, Senagapappu and Red dry chillies allow them to pop.
- Add this tempering to the above made pachadi and mix well.
- Finally take this into serving bowl and garnish with Coriander.
- Delicious Minapappu Pachadi is now ready to taste.