Raw Papaya Chutney-Quick Chutney
Recipe type: Pickles
Raw Papaya chutney is a very easy to prepare dish, no cooking, time-saving, hassle free fatta fat chutney. It is made with grated raw papaya added with a yummy freshly ground spice mix made of ginger, garlic, green chillies, cucumber leaves and cumin seeds. This is added with more extra seasoning like lemon juice, tamarind chutney, finely chopped onions, tomato, pinch of sugar, vinegar and roasted peanuts.
- Raw Papaya, grated - ½ cup
- Ginger, finely chopped - ½ tsp
- Garlic - 5-6 cloves
- Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
- Green chillies - 6-8 nos
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Chilli pd - ½ tsp
- Onion, finely chopped - 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- Tomato, chopped - 2 nos
- Tamarind chutney - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Peanuts, roasted - ¼ cup
- Peel and grate papaya.
- In a blender jar, add ginger and garlic pieces, cumin seeds, green chillies and grind to fine paste.
- Add this paste with the grated papaya. Add chilli powder, lemon juice, salt, chopped onions, chopped coriander leaves, tomato pieces, tamarind chutney or sweet chutney, sugar, vinegar and mix well.
- Add crushed roasted peanuts powder and mix.
- Serve this with rotis, bread or papads.
- Hurry up and check out the making of this dish and do prepare for your family and enjoy eating this awesome Quick raw papaya chutney.