shrimp prawn pickle
Recipe type: Pickles
Shrimp prawn pickle, shrimps/prawns heavily spiced, is a fantastic spicy and fiery hot condiment popularly made in the coastal areas of Andhra and Goa.
- Lemon Juice 1 Cup
- Garam Masala pinch Pinch
- Coconut Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Curry Leaves 7 Numbers
- Mustard Seed ½ Teaspoons
- Cumin Seed ½ Teaspoons
- Red Chill Dry 3 Numbers
- Turermic Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Teaspoons
- Salt as per taste To Taste
- Oil ½ Cup
- Red Chilli Pwdr ½ Cup
- Prawns 500 Grams
- Wash Prawns with turmuric and salt and keep it aside for pickle use only small prawns.
- Take a pan add oil,washed prawns and saute them till they are nicely cooked see that their is no water in the pan.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and mix well and switch of the flame and transfer into a plate.
- Take the same pan add oil,red chilli dry,mustard,cumin seeds,turermic,curry leaves switch of the flame and let it cool down.
- Take a bowl add cooked prawns,lemon juice,red chillie powder,coriander powder, coconut powder,garama masala and mix well and add the the tempering to it and mix well.you can serve immdly.