Recipe type: Pickles
Its a sauce made of tomato and ginger. It can be used as a side dish for all tiffin items and can also be had along with rice. Its my favorite dish which I have learnt from my mom.
- Tomato ( Medium Size) 6 Numbers
- Ginger Half Inch
- Chilli Powder 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- Oil Half Cup
- Mustard 1 Teaspoons
- ) Grind the tomato and ginger and make it to a fine paste.
- ) Heat a pan on medium flame.
- ) Add oil when the pan in hot.
- ) Add mustard and when it splutters add the tomato ginger puree.
- ) Stirr it for few seconds.
- ) Add the chilli and turmeric powder.
- ) Add salt to taste.
- ) Stirr it until the oil splits from the gravy and seperates from it.