Tomato Pudina Curry
Recipe type: Curries
A tangy tomato pudina curry with vegetables to make it healthy and nutritious. Goes well with phulka, bhajra/jowar roti variates.
- 2 tomatoes , chopped
- 2 potatoes , chopped
- 3 to 4 cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup green peas
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- ½ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 green chillies
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the tomato and mint leaves and saute for 5 minutes or till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add the potato, cauliflower, green peas, turmeric powder and salt, mix well and Saute for two minutes
- Add 1 cup water, mix well and cover and cook till the potatoes are well done.
- Serve hot with phulkas or jowar rot