Yoghurt Sauted Mushrooms
Recipe type: Curries
This is a perfect dish for the diet watchers for it is a zero oil dish,moreover mushrooms itself are fat free.
- 200 gms mushrooms (khumb)
- ½ cup curds (dahi)
- salt and black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
- Wash and clean mushrooms.
- If they are too big cut them into halves but if they are small use them as it is.
- Mix all the ingredients except the mushrooms.
- Add mushrooms to the yoghurt mixture and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- At serving time,heat a pan and add mushrooms along with the yoghurt mixture.cook till yoghurt dries and coats the mushrooms.