Carrot and Paneer Toast ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking)
Recipe type: Snacks
A vitamin-rich recipe for breakfast or can also be served as a snack, made with whole wheat bread.
- 3 brown bread slices
- ¾ cup grated carrot
- 50 gms grated low fat paneer
- 1 tbsp finely chopped tomato
- ¼ tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tsp low fat butter
- salt to taste
- Toast the bread slices iin a toaster.
- Combine the carrot, paneer, tomato, green chilli, coriander, butter and salt in a bowl, mix well.
- Divide into three equal portions.
- Place one portion of the mixture on each toast.
- Heat in an oven for a few minutes till they turn light brown in colour and crisp.
- Serve hot.