Appalu Sweet Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
Learn how to make Appalu Sweet recipe at home. Appalu sweet is a tasty delicious andhra sweet recipe. This homemade sweet recipe traditional festival dish (especially for vinayaka chavithi). Learn this andhra style appalu sweet recipe by following simple steps below. If you find this Appalu Sweet recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Appalu Sweet recipe, so that any one can make this Appalu Sweet very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Ghee - 3 spoons (melted)
- Cardamom powder - ½ spoon
- Oil for deep frying
- Take a bowl and add melted ghee, rice flour, sugar and cardamom powder.
- If the dough is still thick, add some more ghee and kneed it.
- Mean while heat a pan with oil for deep frying.
- Wet your hands with milk and make a round shape with the dough.
- Fry this in hot oil till they turn to golden brown.
- Serve this appalu sweet hot or cool they tastes superb.