Nuvvula Laddu Andhra Style Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
Learn how to make Nuvvula Laddu Andhra Style recipe at home. Nuvvula Laddu Andhra Style is a traditional Andhra recipe. This is very tasty and simple to prepare. Normally we prepare this during the festival seasons. Comple preparation of Nuvvula Laddu Andhra Style is given here. If you find this Nuvvula Laddu Andhra Style recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Nuvvula Laddu Andhra Style recipe, so that any one can make this Nuvvula Laddu Andhra Style very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Nuvvulu (til) - 1 Cup
- Bellam (jaggery) - 1 cup
- Cashew nuts – 10
- Ghee – 1 spoon
- Milk - 2 spoons
- Cardamom powder - ½ spoons
- Heat a pan and fry Nuvvulu in it for few minutes till its raw flavor disappears and keep them aside.
- In the same pan heat the ghee and add Cashew nuts to them and fry them.
- Now grind the fried nuvvlu and jaggry into powder, keep this in a plate.
- Now in a bowl add the Milk, fried Cashew nuts, nuvvlu and jaggry powder. Mix them well.
- Prepare small size laddus with this mixture.
- Tasty Nuvvula Laddu Andhra Style is ready to eat and serve.