Recipe type: Dessert
- Granulated Sugar To Taste
- Boiling Water 2 Quart
- Butter 2 Tablespoons
- Salt 1 Teaspoons
- Granulated Sugar 2 Tablespoons
- Milk 5 Cup
- Blanched Whole Almond 1 Numbers
- Rice 1 Cup
- Cinnamon Or Grated Almonds 5 Numbers
- Cold Milk To Taste
- Add washed and drained rice to boiling water.
- Again bring to a boil and cook,uncovered, 1 minute.
- Drain rice thoroughly ; add butter.
- Add rice, salt and sugar to milk in top of double boiler.
- Cover and cook over gently boiling water until rice is tender and milk is absorbed, about 2 hours.