Bisibela Bath Rice Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Bisibela Bath Rice recipe at home. Bisibela Bath is good for health because it is prepared by using a variety of Vegetables and Dals. Bisibela Bath is very tasty dish. If you find this Bisibela Bath Rice recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bisibela Bath Rice recipe, so that any one can make this Bisibela Bath Rice very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 cup Toor dal
- 2 cup Vegetables (potato, carrot, beans, peas)
- ½ cup Tamarind juice
- 2 tbsp Cashew nuts
- Hing - a pinch
- 4 tsp Ghee
- ½ Corriander
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- For bisibela bath powder
- 2 tbsp Dhania
- 1 tbsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1 tbsp chana dal
- ½ tbspurad dal
- 8 Red chillies
- 2 Cloves
- 1 small Cinnamon
- Fry all the spices in 2 tbsp of oil on low flame and then grind them in a dry grinder. Soak the rice in water for 10 min. Pressure cook dal.
- Take a pan and add 3 tsps of oil.
- Add the vegetables and fry for sometime.
- Add salt, turmeric, hing and masala and fry for some more time.
- Add rice, cooked dal, tamarind juice and 5 cups of water.
- Add some more water if needed.
- Fry cashews in ghee and then add cashews and corriander when the rice is about to done