Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Curry Biryani is a brilliant rice preparation dish made with chicken cooked in a spicy, flavourful curry and aromatic basmati rice cooked separately. These types of rice preparations are prepared during large scale functions where flavoured rice is topped with chicken curry.
- Garam Masala Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Red Chilly Powder 2 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Coriander Chopped 2 Bunch
- Mint Chopped 2 Bunch
- Turmeric ¼ Teaspoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Onions 4 Numbers
- Water 4 Cup
- Rice 2 Cup
- Chicken Breast & Leg Pieces 1000 Grams
- Yogurt 1 Cup
- Green Chilly 5 Numbers
- Lime Juice 2 Tablespoons
- Oil 3 Tablespoons
- Heat oil in a pan add onions cook this till brown, add salt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, chopped mint, chopped coriander leaves, coriander powder, red chilly powder, chicken leg and breast pieces, garam masala powder, cook this in a slow flame,
- add yogurt, green chilly, mix it, cook it in a slow flame.
- Till the chicken is completely cooked.
- Heat oil in another pan add bay leaves, onions, salt, garam masala (clove, cardamom, star anise, Shahi jeera, cinnamon sticks) ginger garlic paste, mint leaves, chopped coriander, green chilly, water, lime juice, once come to boil add basmati rice put the lid on cook for 5 minutes once mix slowly and again put the lid on cook for 3 to 4 minutes rice will be done.
- Take plate put some cooked rice and place the piece of chicken and again top it up with the cooked rice and garnish with fried onions, mint and coriander.
- Serve it with a mild gravy and raitha.