Greek Layered Dip
Recipe type: Appetiser
There is nothing easier than putting together some chips and dip as an appetizer for your next soiree. At the same time, doesn’t everyone want their guests to think they spent good time and effort? Well, impress your guests with this “Wow” Greek layered dip recipe, but shhhh…don’t tell them how easy it was!
- Cucumber – peeled and diced
- Tomatoes – diced
- Red Onions – diced
- Kalamata Olives – sliced
- Feta Cheese – crumbled
- Capers – optional
- Flat Leaf Parsley – for garnishing
- Spread Hummus in a thick layer at the bottom of serving platter
- Layer remaining ingredients, one by one, over the hummus
- Garnish with Parsley and serve with Pita chips.