Juicy Stir - Fried Vegetables ( Know Your Green Leafy Vegetables )
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
A crunchy and tangy stir-fry, thanks to the presence of sprouts, cabbage and pineapple! you can spice up this preparation by adding green chillies or chilli sauce.
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ cup thinly sliced spring onions whites
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- ¼ cup boiled zucchini cubes
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup blanched baby corn , cut into 25 mm. (1”) pieces
- ½ cup mixed fruits , cut into 25 mm. (1”) cubes
- 1 cup shredded savoy cabbage
- ½ red capsicum , cut into 25 mm (1") cubes
- ½ cup finely chopped spring onion greens
- ½ cup fresh pineapple juice
- 2½ tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame, add the spring onion whites and garlic and sauté on a high flame for a minute.
- Add the pineapple, cabbage, capsicum and chilli flakes, toss well and sauté on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the spring onion greens, pineapple juice, soya sauce, sugar and salt, mix well and sauté on a high flame for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.