Recipe type: easy recipes spl
An aesthetic presentation of soft noodles and bean curd combined with fresh vegetables and crunchy peanuts.
- 3 cups boiled flat noodles
- 1 cup tofu (bean curd/ soya paneer) cubes
- 1 clove of garlic (lehsun), crushed
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- ½ carrot jullienes
- ½ cup thinly sliced capsicum
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp roasted and chopped peanuts
- ¾ tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Other ingredients
- oil for deep-frying
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame and fry the tofu in it till golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in another wok over a high flame and add the crushed garlic.
- Add the fried tofu, spring onions, carrots, capsicum, bean sprouts, peanuts and noodles.
- Add the chilli powder, sugar, soya sauce, lemon juice and salt and toss well.
- Serve hot.