Pudina Carrot Rice Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Pudina Carrot Rice recipe at home. Mint or Pudina carrot rice is good for health and can helps housewives to make this dish easily for a tiffin carrier of their husband or children. If you find this Pudina Carrot Rice recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Pudina Carrot Rice recipe, so that any one can make this Pudina Carrot Rice very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Rice - 2 cups
- Mint or Pudina Leaves - 2 cups
- Carrot - 1 small cup of grated carrot
- Ginger and Garlic Paste - 1 table spoon
- Onions - 2 small bowls of small pieces
- Green Chillies - 2
- Salt - to taste
- Cashew Nuts - 2 spoons
- Jeera - 1 spoon
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 spoon
- Ghee - 2 spoons
- First cook the rice without any lumps and allow it to cool.
- Then put some ghee into a pan (preferably nonstick) when its hot put the onions and fry till the onions they turn golden brown color.
- Then add jeera, pudhina and green chillies paste to the above mixture and fry it.
- Now add the chopped carrots and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the ginger, garlic paste and cook it on low flame till the raw smell is gone and is fried well.
- Now add some salt and some turmeric and fry for a minute .
- Add boiled rice, garam masala into it. Stir properly and leave it for some time and switch off the stove.
- Finally pudhina and carrot rice serve with fried cashew nuts.
- Pudhina and carrot rice is ready to eat.