Stir- Fried Rice (wraps and Rolls)
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Oriental wraps taste amazing with this subtly-flavoured and aromatic rice. Spring onions add crunch whereas celery and garlic add the perfect zing to this delectable rice dish.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped spring onions
- 1½ cups cooked rice
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame, add the garlic, celery and spring onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and salt and sauté on a high flame for another 2 to 3 minutes. Use as required.