Recipe type: easy recipes spl
- Onion 1 Numbers
- Coriander ,mint,leaves ¼ Bunch
- Garam Masala (Cloves, Cinnamon, Bay Leaves, Elaichi 2 Drops
- Tomatos,green Chillis 4 Numbers
- Basmati Rice 2 Cup
- Butter 20 ml
- Taste To Salt
- Gingergarlic Paste ½ Tablespoons
- Water 2 Cup
- In a heavy bottomed pan,add butter&garam masala just fry little bit then add gingergarlic paste,onions,green chillis fry for few minutes.
- make tomatos like a paste then add to the pan and fry for few minutes.
- add coriander&mint leaves.
- add water & rice then cookit in a low flame.
- Garnish with roasted cahewnuts &corinder leaves. Serve this hot with & Cucumber Raitha or with any curry it tastes good