Chicken Coriander Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Chicken Coriander Curry is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Chicken Coriander Curry by following this easy recipe.
- 500 g Chicken Pieces
- ½ cup Oil
- 3 Onions (chopped)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (sliced)
- 4 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 2 cups Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 5 Dry Red Chilies
- 1 tbsp Mustard Seeds
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- ½ tbsp Fenugreek Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Few Curry Leaves
- Combine coriander leaves, dry red chillies, black pepper, mustard seeds, garam masala, fenugreek powder, turmeric powder, and half cup water in a blender. Grind into a little runny paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté onions, curry leaves, garlic, and salt.
- Stir in the paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and cover the pan. Simmer for a while, until the mixture starts boiling.
- Mix in tomato puree. Cover and cook till the meat turns tender and gravy thickens.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.