Chicken Diablo Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Chicken Diablo is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Chicken Diablo by following this easy recipe.
- 8 Chicken Breasts (halved, skinless, boneless)
- ½ cup Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat Sour Cream
- ½ cup Ketchup
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Combine hot pepper sauce, sour cream, ketchup, and honey in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Stir in paprika and cumin.
- Pour half of the sauce mixture over the chicken breasts and toss well.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute garlic until aromatic.
- Toss in the marinated chicken and stir fry until brown on all sides and thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from heat.
- Heat the marinade for a while.
- Serve the chicken with the heated marinade.