Cranberry Chicken Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Cranberry Chicken is a very popular American recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Cranberry Chicken by following this easy recipe.
- 1 kg Chicken Breasts (cut into halves)
- ½ tsp Dried Rosemary (Crushed)
- 250 gm Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Corn Syrup
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- Rinse chicken pieces under running water and pat dry.
- Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Now make the sauce by combining cranberry sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, butter and rosemary in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Grill the chicken pieces, bone side up, on uncovered heated grill over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Turn it and grill for another 20 to 30 minutes until tender.
- Pour the prepared sauce carefully over the chicken pieces and serve.