Chicken Keema Egg Curry
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Chicken Keema Egg Curry recipe using our easy to make homemade Chicken Keema Egg Curry recipes. Try this homemade Chicken Keema Egg Curry cooking recipe at your home.
- 1 cup chicken keema
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic 9 chopped
- 1 tsp ginger chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tomato chopped
- 1 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp dhaniya powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Thai curry paste ( red)
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 2 tbsp hot -n sweet sauce
- ½ tsp mustard paste
- 4 hard-boiled eggs.
- Salt to taste.
- For Garnishing 1 double fried egg 1 tbsp coriander chopped
- Heat, oil, saute the garlic, ginger, onion, add in tomatoes powdered spices, salt to taste. Thai curry paste, curry leaves,
- Add in the keema and saute for a few seconds and add in the hot-n- sweet sauce and mustared paste.
- Simmer the keema for 8-10 minutes on a medium flame.
- Fry the keema on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a little water and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Finally mix in the shredded egg and serve hot garnished with wedges of hard-boiled eggs and chopped coriander.