Chicken Sajji Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Chicken Sajji recipe using our easy to make homemade Chicken Sajji recipes. Try this homemade Chicken Sajji cooking recipe at your home.
- 1 whole chicken with skin
- 20 gm garlic
- 15 gm ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Marinate the chicken with garlic and salt, keep this for an hour and wash this off. Dry the chicken.
- In a pan take red chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, ginger & garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, garm masala pounded, and a little yellow color.
- This above marinade?needs to be applied to the chicken 8 hrs in advance. This is to be barbecued on charcoal fire or tandoor. Garnish appropriately.