Chicken Korma Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Chicken Korma recipe at home. If you find this Chicken Korma recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chicken Korma recipe, so that any one can make this Chicken Korma very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts 1 Large Onion 2 tsp Tomato puree 1 tsp Ground Coriander 200 ml Whipping Cream Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper ½ tsp Turmeric Powder 4 cm piece of Fresh Ginger 4 Cardamom Pods 3 Garlic Cloves 50 gms Flaked Almonds 1-1/2 tsp Ground Cumin 75 gms Ground Almonds ¼ tsp Ground allspice 4 Whole Cloves 1 tsp Mild Chilli Pepper 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil 250 ml Chicken Stock
- Clean and joint the chicken. Extract 1 cup of thick coconut milk and 2 cups of thin coconut milk.
- Grind poppy seeds to a paste. Grind ginger, garlic and corriander leaves together.
- Cook chicken with thin coconut milk, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, and green paste.
- When ½ done, add poppy seed paste, dhania powder and tomato. Simmer till chicken is cooked.
- Heat oil in another pan, add clove, cardamom, cinnamon, onion and curry leaves.
- When onion is light brown add the cooked chicken. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the thick coconut milk. Just as it begins to boil, remove from fire. Packaged coconut milk can be used.
- Mix 1 cup of it with 1 cup of water and use to cook the chicken.
- Add 1 cup undiluted at the end. 1 Tbsps of ginger-garlic paste can be used instead of garlic and ginger.