Oats Biryani Recipe
Recipe type: easyrecipe spl
Learn how to make Oats Biryani recipe at home. Oats Biryani is very tasty recipe which we can prepare easily. Oats are the good for health, which consists of several nutrients that helps to have the healthy diet. If you find this Oats Biryani recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Oats Biryani recipe, so that any one can make this Oats Biryani very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Rice - ¼ cup
- Oats - 1 cup
- Beans - 10
- Carrot - 1
- Potato - 1
- Onion - 1
- Green Mirchi - 2
- Ginger - small piece
- Grated Coriander - ¼ cup
- Curry leaves - 2
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Black Gram (minapappu) - 1 tsp
- Bengal Gram (senagapappu) - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Wash all the vegetables, peel the skin and cut them into pieces.
- Grind ginger and green chills to make them into a fine paste.
- Wash the rice and soak it for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a bowl, add mustard seeds, black gram (minapappu) and bengal gram (senagapappu).
- Now add green mirchi paste, vegtable pieces and stir it well for 2 minutes.
- After that mix it well by adding soaked rice, oats and salt.
- Add some water to it and then cover with lid until it gets boiled.
- Now your tasty Otts Biryani is ready to serve, have it by garnishing with curry leaves and grated coriander.