Recipe type: Curries
Easy recipe to make and tasty too
- 6 nos. Green Chilies(slit)
- 1 bunch Curry Leaf
- ½ tsp. Onion seeds(powdered)
- ½ tsp. Mustard seeds (black)(powdered)
- Salt to taste
- 1 no. Chicken(cut into pieces)
- 3 tbsps. Ginger/Garlic paste
- 1½ tbsps. Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 200 gms. Yoghurt
- 1 no. Onion(chopped)
- ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Tomato(paste)
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt for 2 hours.
- Heat oil and fry onions. Add the marinated chicken and continue to fry.
- When water evaporates, add youghurt and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Now mix tomato paste, slitted green chillies, curry leaves and mustard and kalonji powder in another bowl and then add to the chicken and cook. Add half cup of water if necessary.
- Serve hot with Naan.