Pepper Chicken Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Chicken Pepper is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Pepper Chicken by following this easy recipe.
- ½ kg Chicken (chopped into pieces)
- 5 tsp Peppercorns
- 200 gm Onion (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Cinnamon
- 2 Cardamom
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 200 gms Tomato (chopped)
- 1 Lemon
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Green chilly
- Salt To taste
- Few bay leaves
- Cut the green chillies and crush the peppercorns.
- In a pan heat the oil and saute the onions.
- Now mix the ginger garlic paste, garlic flakes, tomato, turmeric powder and mix them well.
- Then add little water till the onions and tomato cook well.
- Add chicken and water. To this add the crushed pepper and salt.
- Stir it well and cook till the chicken is cooked.
- Lastly add green chilly.
- When the gravy is thicken remove from the fire.