Recipe type: Curries
Pepper fish is more like fried fish but its more tasy if we add pepper.Try this beautiful item.
- 260g Indian Mackerel fish - cut into pieces of bite sizes
- 1 (100g) large onion - sliced thinly
- 1 (100g) tomato - sliced thinly
- 1 stalk of coriander leaves (sliced into ½ inch)
- 1 tbsp turmeric/kunyit powder
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- To Blend:
- 3 tbsp grated coconut
- 1½ tbsp black pepper (as as you prefer)
- 6 green chilles.
- Rub the turmeric all over the fish and keep aside.
- When oil is heated, saute the onion and tomato for about 3-4 mins.
- Add in the blended ingredient and continue to cook until the oil floats.
- Put in the fish and continue to cook further.
- Once you notice the fish is cooked, off the heat.
- Stir in the coriander leaves before serving.