Sweet chilli wingettes
Recipe type: Curries
Great for lunch boxes, these sticky chicken nibbles are a winner for kids parties, too.
- 80ml (1/3 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tbs warm water
- 750g chicken wing nibbles
- Iceberg lettuce leaves, to serve
- Step 1:
- Stir the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and water in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Step 2:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking dish with baking paper. Place the chicken in a single layer in the dish. Pour over the marinade. Bake, turning every 15 minutes, for 45 minutes or until golden. Serve with lettuce leaves. (See note)