Tuna Fish Subzi
Recipe type: Curries
Tuna Fish is packed with healthy goodness. This is what 1 serving has to offer: 1 gram of fat 0 carbs 20 grams of protein Amazed? Here is a recipe to spruce it up and stay healthy.
- Tuna – 2, 6oz cans (packed in water)
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Onions – 1 medium, chopped
- Ginger – 1 Tbsp, minced
- Garlic – 1 Tbsp, minced
- Tomatoes – 2 medium, chopped
- Green Chilli – to taste
- Red Chili Powder – ½ tsp or to taste
- Tandoori Masala – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cilantro – 15 sprigs, finely chopped
- Lime/Lemon Juice – 1 Tbsp or to taste
- Heat the Oil on medium flame in a wok-type pan.
- Once hot, add in the Onions and allow them to get translucent.
- Once done, add in the Ginger, Garlic and the Green Chillies.
- Allow it to some more till the Onions get some color on them.
- Reduce flame and add in the Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Red Chili Powder and the Tandoori Masala.
- Mix well and cook for 30-40 seconds.
- Add in Tomatoes.
- Add in the Tuna, which has been drained and squeezed. Open it up with a fork or fingers.
- Mix and add salt.
- Cover and cook for 5 min, allow the Tuna to get hot and the Tomatoes to soften up a bit.
- Stir in between.
- Add in the Cilantro and Lime/Lemon Juice and mix well.
- Serve hot with Chapatis, Parathas or Nan.
1. This is a great item for stuff in different things, from sandwiches to Parathas.