Jaggery, Peanuts & Ghee Mix
Recipe type: Appetiser
A fantastic accompaniment with the ultimate Punjabi meal: Sarson ka Saag and Makki Di Roti! Make a little extra because with the leftovers – roll some in a hot chapati and it’s heavenly!
- Powdered Jaggery
- Peanuts – roughly crushed
- Toast the peanuts (if using the roasted ones, skip this step) in a skillet.
- Once done, allow them to cool down.
- If you are in a rush, transfer them to another bowl to cool faster.
- Mix in with the powdered jaggery and mix.
- Add ghee and mix well and serve.