Pineapple Cucumber Salad
Recipe type: salads
Pineapple and cucumbers tossed with coriander and lemon juice furnish a storehouse of vitamin C which is extremely essential to build up your immunity against infections. Honey imparts a delicate sweetness to this tangy salad. Rather than serving it as an occasional treat, make this sweet and sour salad a part of your daily meal and say goodbye to infections!
- 1 cup pineapple , cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cucumber , cut into small pieces
- 6 cherry tomatoes , halved
- ½ cup lettuce , torn
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1½ tbsp roasted chana dal (daria) , corsely powdered
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, honey, chana dal powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.