Oriental Stir-fry ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe)
Recipe type: Salads
Beans and veggies lightly sautéed to seal in necessary nutrients and flavours of all the ingredients. Celery and soya sauce though used in small quantities are a must to bring the oriental feel to this dish.
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 cups shredded pak choi or cabbage
- ½ cup parboiled and thinly slices baby corn
- 1 cup parboiled broccoli or cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 whole dry kashmiri red chillies , broken into pieces
- ½ tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 2 spring onions , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped celery
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a borad non-stick pan, add the red chillies and garlic and saute for 15 seconds.
- Add the onions, bean sprouts and celery and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, baby corn and broccoli and sauté for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Add the salt and soya sauce and toss well.
- Serve hot.