Veg Mango Salad
Recipe type: salads
Mangoes are commonly added to fruit salads, but in this exotic salad, we pool together a range of crunchy veggies and cubed mangoes to make a fruity-spicy-crunchy salad. Slivered almonds improve the mouth-feel of the Veg Mango Salad while basil gives it a herby touch and green chillies add a touch of spice. The unusual combination of ingredients makes this a really fabulous salad! When preparing the ingredients, do not cut the tomatoes and cucumber into very big pieces, else they won’t mix well with the other ingredients. You can also try other salad recipes like the Pear Salad or Papaya, Cabbage and Bean Sprouts Salad .
- ½ cup tomato cubes (deseeded)
- ½ cup cucumber cubes (deseeded)
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup mango cubes
- ½ tsp finely chopped green chillies
- ¼ cup basil , torn into pieces
- 2 tbsp almond (badam) slivers
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.