Besan Laddu Recipe
Recipe type: sweets
Learn how to make Besan Laddu recipe at home. A simple sweet for the diwali season. If you find this Besan Laddu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Besan Laddu recipe, so that any one can make this Besan Laddu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Besan (chick pea flour)- 2 cups
- Ravva (Semolina)- 2 tblspns
- Sugar - 11/2 cups
- Ghee- 4 tblsps
- Elachi powder
- Almonds- optional
- Take a heavy bottom pan and add ghee and fry the almonds if adding till golden brown.
- Add besan and ravva and fry till its golden in color and smells fragrant.
- To the above mixture add sugar and elachi powder and stir well.
- Remove from heat and let it cool till you can handle the mixture.
- Make small laddus and add a little extra ghee if it takes time to come together.
- Store in a air tight container and keeps for 5- 6 days but make extra they are sure to run out the first day itself!