Chilakada Dumpa Sweet Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Chilakada Dumpa Sweet recipe at home. Chilakada dumpa sweet is mahashivratri festival special recipe. It is tasty and easy to make. Share and recommend more mahashivratri festival verity recipes. If you find this Chilakada Dumpa Sweet recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chilakada Dumpa Sweet recipe, so that any one can make this Chilakada Dumpa Sweet very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Chilakada dumpalu – ½ kg (sweet potato)
- Jaggery - ½ cup (Bellam turumu)
- Water – ½ cup
- Yaalakula podi (Cardamom powder) – ½ spoon
- Ghee – 2 spoons
- Preparation of Chilakada Dumpa Sweet Wash and boil the Chilakada dumpalu in a pressure cooker.
- Allow the boiled Chilakada dumpalu or Sweet Potato to cool. Now cut them into medium round shape pieces and keep it a side.
- Heat a bowl with water and add jaggery to it.
- Cook it till the Jaggery melt, now add cooked sweet potato pieces.
- Mix them well by adding cardamom powder and 2 spoons of ghee.
- Let Chilakada Dumpa Sweet cool for some time. After that you can serve it.