Pineapple Stir - Fry ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Pineapple stir-fry, revive your taste buds with aromatic pineapple and exotic veggies stir-fried in soya sauce. Spicy and tangy, here’s a low-cal snack which also keeps the metabolism high.
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- ½ cup pineapple cubes
- ½ cup carrot cubes,blanched
- ½ cup zucchini cubes, blanched
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup baby corn, cut into 25 mm.
- (1”) pieces andblanched
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- ½ red capsicum , cut into cubes
- ½ cup thinly sliced spring onion whites
- salt to taste
- ½ cup finely chopped spring onion greens
- ½ cup fresh pineapple juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame, add the chilli flakes, pineapple, carrots, zucchini, bean sprouts, baby corn, cabbage, capsicum, spring onion whites and salt and stir-fry on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the spring onion greens, pineapple juice, soya sauce and sugar and stir-fry on a high flame for another 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.