Andhra Pudina Rice Recipe
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Learn how to make Andhra Pudina Rice recipe at home. Andhra Pudina Rice is good for health because it is prepared by Mint which contains a number of Vitamins and Minerals. Andhra Pudina Rice is easy to prepare. If you find this Andhra Pudina Rice recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Andhra Pudina Rice recipe, so that any one can make this Andhra Pudina Rice very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 3 cups rice
- 3 cups pudina (mint) leaves
- 4 green chillies
- 1 onion
- Salt to taste
- Chilli powder to taste
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- 1 Lemon
- 4 cinnamons
- 2 Biryani leaves
- Ghee ⅓ cup
- Cashew nuts ⅓ cup
- First wash the rice cleanly and cook it.
- Later take the cooked to rice to separate plate and let it dry.
- After drying mix salt as per taste and put it aside.
- Now add mint leaves and green chillies in a mixer and grind it.
- Later pour ghee in a pan and fry cashew nuts in the pan.
- Later add biryani leaves, cinnamons, and grated onion and fry them all.
- Now add pudina paste, ginger garlic paste and chilli powder in the pan and fry them all together. Fry the mixture for five minutes and later add the cooked rice to the mixture.
- After the rice gets heated add lemon juice to it and turn of the flame.