Menthi Biryani Recipe
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Learn how to make Menthi Biryani recipe at home. Menthi Biryani is the recipe which we can prepare easily in a mean time. It is a tasty and healthy dish, which will like by children most. If you find this Menthi Biryani recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Menthi Biryani recipe, so that any one can make this Menthi Biryani very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Grated Menthi Kura - 2 cups
- Cumin Seeds (Jeelakarra) - 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric - 1 tea spoon
- Ghee - 1 table spoon
- Coriander Powder (Dhaniya Powder) - 1 tea spoon
- Garam Masala - 1 tea spoon
- Chilli Powder - 1 tea spoon
- Amchur Powder - 1 tea spoon
- Cashew Nuts - ¼ cup
- Wash and soak the basmati rice for 1 hour.
- Heat the ghee in a bowl, after few seconds add cumin seeds (Jeelakara), grated menthi kura and stir it well.
- Now add rice, turmeric, salt and mix well.
- After that add some amount of water and cover the lid on it, boil it on a low flame.
- Add chilli powder, garam masala, coriander Powder (Dhaniya Powder), amchur powder, fried cashew nuts to above prepared mixture and mix them for 2 minutes.
- Hot and delicious Menthi Biryani is ready to serve now.