Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Authentic Chinese recipe, in a Jain-compatible form! Tasty and easy to make, it combines the best of both worlds.
- 3 cups Boiled Noodles
- 2 whole dry kashmiri red chillies, broken into pieces
- ¾ cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cup finely sliced coloured capsicum
- ½ cup diagonally cut french beans, parboiled
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over a high flame. Add the dry red chillies and stir-fry for a few seconds over a high flame.
- Add the cabbage, capsicum, french beans and celery and stir-fry over a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles, chilli sauce, tomato sauce and salt, mix well and stir-fry for 1 minute. Serve hot.