Indian Salsa Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Indian Salsa recipe at home. There are not many Indian sauses available to eat with chips. This simple salsa is easy to prepare and very tasty with chips If you find this Indian Salsa recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Indian Salsa recipe, so that any one can make this Indian Salsa very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 Large tomato
- 1 green chilies
- 1tsp urad dal
- ½tsp musturd seeds
- 3 curry leaves
- 1tsp vegitable oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash and boil 5 minutes.
- Coll it for some time and peal the skin
- With blender make think paste, but too pasty
- Add salt to taste
- Chop Gree Chilli in to small pices
- fry (season) oil, Urad dal, musturd seeds and curry leaves. When the musturd seeds sprout add the green chillies and roast for a minute.
- Add to the tomato paste.
- Cool it (Keep in refg.) and serve with chips.