Recipe type: salads
- Medium Firm Pineapple, Grated Coarsely 1 Numbers
- Small Spring Onions With Greens 5 Numbers
- Tender French Beans Chopped 1" Long Pieces 5-6 Numbers
- Shredded Carrots ¼ Cup
- Raw Peanuts Coarsely Pound Or Crushed ½ Cup
- Garlic Peeled, Crushed Flakes 2 Numbers
- Stalk Lemon Grass Finely Chopped 1 Numbers
- Fresh Red Chillies, Finely Chopped 2 Numbers
- Tomato, Inner Seeds Removed, Thinly Slivered 1 Numbers
- Soya Sauce 1 Tablespoons
- Sugar 1 Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- Parboil beans till slightly tender, but not overcooked.
- Chop spring onion greens finely, and scallions to thin slivers
- Mix all ingredients, tossing with a wooden spatula, to blend well.
- Keep covered and refrigerated for 15-20 minutes, before serving.
- Serve as a crisp fresh salad, garnish with chilli or onion flowers