onion lachcha or onion ring salad recipe
Recipe type: salads
pyaaz ka lachcha or onion ring salad – easy and quick salad made with onion rings.
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced into rings
- ¼ tsp red chili powder or cayenne pepper or as required
- ½ to 1 tsp chaat masala (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice or vinegar or as required
- 1 tbsp chopped mint or coriander leaves
- rock salt or black salt as required
- in a bowl mix together everything.
- check the seasoning and add more salt, red chili powder or lemon juice if required.
- serve the onion lachcha immediately.
this recipe can be easily doubled or tripled and the amount of spices can be adjusted as per your preferences.