Paneer Aur Hare Chane ka Salad ( Healthy Salads Recipe)
Recipe type: salads
A protein boost for those who want to make up for their lost muscle mass.
- ½ cup low-fat paneer (cottagte cheese) cubes
- ¾ cup soaked and boiled hara chana (dried green peas)
- ⅓ cup finely chopped spring onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- To Be Mixed Into A Lemony Dressing
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp black salt (sanchal)
- ½ tsp roasted and coarsely crushed cumin seeds (jeera)
- black peppercorns (kalimirch) powder to taste
- For The Garnish
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add the dressing and toss gently.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled garnished with coriander.