Rainbow Salad ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes )
Recipe type: salads
Rainbow salad, simple to make and easy to digest! this salad is bountiful of nutrients like vitamin a and c, which act as antioxidants. Ageing takes toll on our skin via wrinkles and blemishes, heres a healthy salad to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
- 1 cup papaya scoops
- ¼ cup kiwi cubes
- ¾ cup watermelon scoops
- ¾ cup black grapes
- ¾ cup apple cubes
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- ½ cup torn lettuce
- To Be Blended Into A Honey-ginger Dressing
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1¼ tsp ginger (adrak) juice
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and keep refrigerated.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss well. Serve immediately.