Rajma Salad ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe)
Recipe type: salads
A tasty accompaniment to any indian meal with a wealth of iron. A no cooking salad tossed in a jiffy to enhance your hemoglobin levels and prevent anemia.
- 2 cups soaked and boiled rajma (kidney beans)
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 spring onion , chopped
- To Be Mixed Into A Dressing
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
- For The Garnish
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- Combine the rajma, tomatoes, onions and spring onions in a bowl, mix well and refrigerate till chill
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss well.
- Spread the salad in the centre of a serving plate and arrange the lettuce on the sides.
- Serve immediately.
You can also make this salad in Indian style by adding 2 tbsp of chopped coriander, 1 chopped green chilli and 1 tsp of lemon juice.